Multicultural Marketing in 2017 – How MMR Can Help
Multicultural Marketing Resources, Inc. offers the consulting services of Lisa Skriloff, President, and team, to help with a wide range of tasks designed to help corporations and agencies plan and carry out multicultural marketing and diversity initiatives.
We specialize in researching and providing information related to multicultural marketing and diversity for specific categories, writing services, briefing memos, lists of recommended 2017 conferences, recruitment services, RFP distribution, agency referrals, ghostwriting services and other tasks many executives would usually do themselves if they had more hours in the day or a bigger staff (or any staff.)
We typically work with executives who market to multicultural consumers and who plan programs to connect with Hispanics, African Americans, Asian Americans, women, total market youth and LGBT consumers as well as with HR/Diversity executives and those responsible for Supplier Diversity.
Among the specific tasks we have undertaken:
- Ghostwrite my ppt presentation
- Provide a list of speakers for my Dept. meeting/my ERG event
- What articles can you find about my competitors – prepare a briefing document
- Find answers to these questions I don’t have time to research
- Send me a list of specialist multicultural ad agencies, research firms, translation companies
- Route my RFP
- Write company newsletter/marketing materials
- Provide outplacement services to redundant multicultural marketing executives
- Suggest candidates for open multicultural marketing and D&I positions
- Send me a list of recommended 2017 multicultural and diversity conferences to attend / to sponsor
- Write and distribute my press release
- Introduce me to your connections
To find out if our services are right for your project needs, email your specific request to MMR President Lisa Skriloff at email@example.com
or call 212-242-3351.
Multicultural Marketing Resources, Inc. (MMR), a consultancy, publishing company and marketing/public relations firm is a New York State Women Business Enterprise certified firm, has been granted National Women’s Business Enterprise (WBE) Certification by the Women Presidents’ Educational Organization-NY, a Regional Partner Organization of the Women’s Business Enterprise National Council (WBENC) and is also certified by New York City as a Women-owned Business Enterprise.